专注出海运营平台,解决跨境电商问题
当前位置:跨境智通山 > 其他跨境 > 正文

跨境电商英语_跨境电商客服常用英语整理解答

2021-11-04 20:41:22 其他跨境

跨境电商英语

本文将带来跨境电商英语相关文章,文章题目是《跨境电商客服常用英语整理解答》请欣赏跨境电商英语相关文章全文。

跨境电商英语

有些人感觉跨境电子商务很需要英语,有些人感觉跨境电子商务不需要英语。实际上,会翻译工具,有跨境电商电商客服常用英语的分析就可以了。

下边我们给我们梳理了一些跨境电商电商客服常用英语,期待能帮助到大伙儿。

我已经接到您的电子邮件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

我不会太搞清楚您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

我明白了您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

能实际解释一下么?您能在说的清晰一点么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

感谢。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

特别感谢您的复信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

能够你要在明日之前回应吗?

Can you please reply before tomorrow?

假如你能立刻回应,讲不甚感激。

Thank you very much if you can answer it immediately.

期待尽早获得您的回应。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

一旦确定,我能马上/第一时间知会您的。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP.

(*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽早)

期待您一切都好/万事大吉。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

如有什么问题,请随时随地与我联络。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

若有提议,请强调。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

假如存储文档有任何的难题请与我联络。

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。

我能进一步改动/查验的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

配件是……,客户程序。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……

感谢你,期待能听见大量你对评定和日程方案的提议。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

您若是可以就客户个人行为层面给予大量的信息内容就太感恩了!

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。

希望您的意见反馈表!

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

抱歉如今才开展了解,可是大家必须尽早核查执行信息。

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。

对导致的误会我真心实意致歉!

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

这也是大家的最低价位,假如这一价钱你不能下订单信息得话,大家只有是难过地把你们的订购要求转为别的供给者了。

if at this lowest prices you can not make an order with us ,we are sorry to say that you can only switch your requirements to others suppliers.

下边我觉得明确提出包裝难题讨论一下

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

我特想听一听你们就包裝难题表达意见。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

请价格并表明包裝状况。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

你们对包裝的建议将传达给生产商。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

大家就的通知生产商按你们的规定包裝。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

一般地,合同书价钱中早已包含了包裝花费。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

因为货轮二天后就启航,大家赶不及拆换包裝。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

大家早已刻意结构加固包裝,便于使货品万一遭受的毁坏减少到最少水平。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.

您一定发觉大家商品的包裝美观大方注重。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.

我坚信新包裝必定会使您的客户满意。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

跨境电商英语